Skip to main content

Fibromyalgia a Valentine Story


Fibromyalgia is so much difficult to understand but its most worst thing when you totally knew about this illness. My name is Sofia and i am a mother of two beautiful son. My life is going so special with my handsome husband. 

But one day something happen in my life, i still remember a date its 18 of November 2017, I feel so much painful in my entire body, and i have visited for my doctor and i just find a single word after so many tests and reports that you have fibromyalgia, 

I Lost my all Family.


Most wired word a have listen in my entire life. After proper treatment of so many months i cannot feeling well. In all this situation my husband left me in this painful illness and after that my both sons leave me and go to their father. And that day i am completely alone in my painful life.I completely hide my self from peoples how are my friends and family. 

I Lost my all Relations.



In this painful period everybody leaves me, then i decided to leave my place. I decided that not to live anymore. I Lost everything in this painful illness Fibromyalgia. I Lost my Husband, my sons they will not love me anymore. All my friend are just leave me.

I Shift my Apartment.



After All this happen to me. Finally i shifted my apartment in new-york. I just locked my self in one room more than 3 weeks in new apartment.




I Just got a call.




Then finally one day in dark room, i just read the last stages of fibromyalgia, i finally got a call, my phone will ring loud, I just scared i received call after 2 long months. Its a number shown on my phone, first i decided not to attempted a call then finally i pick it.

I Attempted my life best call.




I just heard a strong voice of a men and without knowing even his name a tell my entire life from this unknown person in 43 long minutes. After these 43 i just drop the call without say him goodbye or sorry.

My Door Bell Rung.




After 2 hours my door bell will rung and i finally lift up in this fibromyalgia illness and open the door, what i saw a young handsome men in my door. He just say these word so politely that from now onwards your are not alone.

Fibromyalgia Fall in Love.




After hearing these words i finally fall in love with Culter, So from and my entire life he is my everything, After spending 3 months with him, we finally decided to get married.

Wedding of Fibromyalgia Women.




Then we married on 14 February 2018, now i am feeling well day and day, my life style is totally change, i just quite all unhealthy things even food and drinks that effect me.

Story of my Life.



This is the entire story of my life and you heard my story that how fibromyalgia effects my entire life, then how a met my love and i just recovers my health day by day.

Feel Free to Contact:




Aurther: Toopi Productions
Writter: You Crushes.
Email us: toopiproductions@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Therapies for Fibromyalgia

There are a lot of different therapies for fibromyalgia to reduced pain, but some therapies are most beneficial and useful to reduced pain from other therapies. One of the most useful therapies that can reduced pain in almost all bodies part that is physical therapy. These physical and other therapies removed pain from body and make a person maintain its body for daily tasks. Maker:        You Crushes Contact us:  Toopiproductions@gmail.com Sources:      www.google.com

The Best Process of Medication of Fibromyalgia

When ever you are trying to find a medication process of fibromyalgia, here one of the 3 best different medications of fibromyalgia Here are the best medications details for fibromyalgia. These details contains the best medications products for fibromyalgia.These medication will help to reduced pain in different body parts, These medications will include pain killers, anti medicines and anti medicine drugs for fibromyalgia patients.  Maker:         You Crushes Contact us:  Toopiproductions@gmail.com Sources:       www.google.com